In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our data is set out below.
Social denomination: GRANAMEDIC S.L.P.
Address: AV de la Constitución nº 20, Bj., C.P.: 18012 de Granada
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE REGISTRY
GRANAMEDIC S.L.P.: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada :
Volume: 1603, Book 0, Folio: 5, page: GR-48885
For any questions, you can contact the owner of the Web through the e-mail indicated.
The purpose of www.clinicaregenia.com is to regulate and process the information provided on the Web, as well as the data transactions that arise between GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. and domain users. Browsing the Web implies acceptance as a user or applicant of each and every one of these general conditions of use. It is also our purpose to make known and allow access to information about the services offered that, in any case, will be subject to the terms and conditions, as well as the provisions in force expressly detailed at all times.
Through this website it may be possible to access other information, products and services from entities other than GRANAMEDIC S.L.P.
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and content contained in www.clinicaregenia.com are the property of GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of the company, is not permitted. The user, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this website for his personal and private use, its use being prohibited for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.clinicaregenia.com
The use of www.clinicaregenia.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. at the very moment the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. The right to modify the commercial offer (services, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) is reserved at any time. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the service, the client will have the right to terminate their relationship. www.clinicaregenia.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any of the information, content, statements and expressions contained in the products displayed and that come from third parties on the web. Said responsibility falls at all times on the third parties that have published said information on said products.
The existence of hyperlinks on websites other than ours will not necessarily imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by www.clinicaregenia.com of its content or services.
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. guarantees that all content and services offered on www.clinicaregenia.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal circumstance and social, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. undertakes, through this means, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website will not be considered misleading advertising. The company undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, and without prior consent in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All the information sent to clients or users will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual or agreed relationship between the client/user and the company, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities. of the service that the client has agreed upon by accepting these conditions.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information. GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
The client undertakes to enable the provision of the requested services by providing an address within the usual hours of provision of said services. In case of non-compliance by the client with this obligation, the company will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of providing the service to the client.
- Any third party link to this website must be to its main page, or entry.
- In compliance with art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/».
- GRANAMEDIC S.L.P. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, they submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Granada (Spain).
- Social Networks: we inform you that we are present in Social Networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers (and/or carry out any link or connection action through the Social Networks) of the official pages of GRANAMEDIC S.L.P., in the social networks, will be governed by this section, the rest of this Legal and Privacy Notice, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and other regulations of access, use and the like that belong to the corresponding social network. GRANAMEDIC S.L.P., will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the corresponding social network, informing you of activities, products and/or services of the company, or of third parties that may be related to our activity, as well as for any other purpose. that the regulations of the Social Networks may allow.